- Western Connecticut State University: Fundraising and Communications Staff Assessment, 2002-2003; responsible to Dr. James W. Schmotter, President
- The World Trade Center Foundation: Served as essential staff member from the time the doors opened during the summer of 2004, as a sabbatical project following the successful $200 million Haverford Campaign. Responsible to John C. Whitehead, Chair, New York Economic Redevelopment Corporation
- The Haverford School: Fundraising and Staff Assessment and Abridged Feasibility/Readiness study 2006; responsible to Dr. Joseph T. Cox, Headmaster
- The Chemical Heritage Foundation: Staff and fundraising assessment for cultural organization whose mission is to preserve and advance the knowledge of chemistry, 2007-8. Responsible to CEO, Thomas R. Tritton
- Ursinus College: Staff and Fundraising assessment, 2009. Responsible to John R. Strassburger, President
- The Knowles Teacher Initiative: Helped transition new Executive Director, evaluated governance structure, board development, staffing, fundraising opportunities, including Case Statement development and focus groups, goal setting staff retreat, including SWOT exercises, and ongoing counsel since 2014. Responsible to Nicole Gillespie, Executive Director.
- Williamson College of the Trades: 2015-2016. Served as counsel in the transition of new President, Michael J. Rounds, followed by the replacement and transition of the vice president for advancement, working in cooperation with search firm Lambert & Associates (Cathy McGeever). Completed a staffing and fundraising analysis. Facilitated a strategic planning process this past year that included on campus staff sessions and an off campus board retreat, which we facilitated. Successful strategic plan completed in a collaborative and timely fashion. Responsible to: Michael J. Rounds, President, William Bonnenberger, Board Chair, and Michael T .Piotrowicz, Advancement Chair.
- Earlham College: Staff and fundraising study, 2015-16. Responsible to David R Dawson, President.
- The College of Physicians: Current. We are facilitating a strategic planning process in anticipation of a major comprehensive campaign. Responsible to George M. Wohlreich, Director and CEO.
- Christian Coalition Outreach (CCO) in Pittsburgh
- Young Life (Young Life Liberty Region)
- IMS—Independence Mission Schools
- Places Journal
“Williamson College of the Trades has been working with Calico for about 18 months. We initially engaged Jill and Tom to perform an independent evaluation of our entire Advancement Office including personnel, structure, strengths, weaknesses, immediate and future needs, etc. We were so impressed that we subsequently engaged them to assist us in our search for a new SR. VP of Advancement, and most recently, to lead our Strategic Planning process which culminated with an offsite Trustee retreat and adoption of a new visionary and bold Strategic Plan. Jill and Tom were the driving force behind getting the Trustees, President, senior Staff and faculty energized and all pulling in the same direction.”
– William J Bonenberger, Vice Chairman Board of Trustees, Williamson College of the Trades